BECOME A MEMBER
HISH membership is available to any STEM-focused organisation or community group within the greater Hunter region. Membership allows you to network and collaborate with a wide range of groups from our area as well as better engage with the community.
Please ensure you fill in the form below. All fields marked with a red star * need to be completed. In particular, if you select on “Other” for Membership Payment you need to complete the field.
A membership fee of $20/year applies to each organisation. As a member you will receive the following benefits:
- Free event promotion through our website’s calendar
- Space on website acknowledging your organisations participation
- Voting rights including input into use of grant funds
- Networking opportunities with a large number of organisations in the Hunter
- Resource sharing between member organisations
- Access to discounted/free professional development provided by the Hub
- Free stall at Hunter Science Festival each year
- Display of reputable HISH member logo on organisation’s promo material
Membership fees help pay for the running expenses for HISH including:
- Public Liability Insurance & Volunteer Insurance
- Website Maintenance
- NSW Fair Trading requirements
Payment by cheque or direct deposit.
You can pay by electronic funds transfer to:
BSB 650000 Account 530777802
Please use your organisation name as an identifying reference
or by posting a cheque made out to Hunter Innovation & Science Hub Inc to:
Suite 3D1 Level 3 T&G Building
45 Hunter Street Newcastle 2300
If you need an invoice issued for payment please let us know.
Member organisations must allocate a staff member to attend monthly planning meetings and contribute to HISH events and tasks. To become a member please fill out the form below.
Memberships run from January 1 to December 31 each year.
Please ensure you fill in all fields marked with a red star * at a minimum before clicking on submit button below. In particular, if you select on “Other” for Membership Payment you need to complete the field.