Preparing for Industry 5.0: Facilitating the cradle-to-career life cycle (FREE for Primary and Secondary School Educators & Students Nationally)
- Supported by a Commonwealth Department of Education grant
- This national program develops educators’ and students’ knowledge of statistics, systems thinking, sustainability & STEM through free online workshops, learning resources and national student competitions.
- Participants may request up to 5 FREE Mini Solar Vehicle Kits (22 x 17cm)
- Registration and details at www.ssss.org.au
- Four optional activities: each delivered online (workshops via zoom – competitions via online submissions)
- 2 x PD Workshops – each 1 hour (Statistics, Systems thinking & STEM and Sustainability, Systems & STEM) conclude 20 October
- Student Workshop – 40 minutes, conclude 26 October
- Mini Solar Vehicle Competition – submissions due 5 November
- Inquiry-based Poster Competition – submissions due 10 November
- Embedding ‘future of work’ capabilities and awareness in the future workforce and Primary and Secondary School educators
- Addressing Australian Professional Standards for Teachers and National Curriculum outcomes
The program is available to ALL primary and secondary school educators and students in Australia thanks to a Commonwealth Government Department of Education “Emerging Priorities Program” grant and the Hunter Innovation and Science Hub (HISH).